Carers Statement available to use in your NDIS planning or review meeting, with suggestions on how to unpack the impact to your role as a carer, describe your child’s everyday routine, and request supports needed.
Carer’s Statement Template & Guide
Let’s talk about our Carer’s Statements and why we have a packaged template for you to use.
- Going into your planning meeting is one of the most stressful situations you can imagine, you may have therapist’s reports, you may have some letters from school talking to some challenges…but then people tell you that you need a carers statement and it’s downright intimidating to know what to put it in, or how it should be structured.
- Let alone then wrapping your head around the language that NDIS use….it’s a whole new matter of using key words that speak to the bureaucracy you are dealing with….we know this well.
- The carers statement is where you can talk to your family’s struggles, what has worked, what is working, what isn’t working. And what you are struggling with and the impacts. We explain the categories that NDIS will fund, and we even call out some key parts of the legislation that are helpful for you to refer to, including what is reasonable and necessary and we have a range of examples for autistic families to show you what a carer’s impact statement can contain and will help you along the way.
- one-off downloadable PDF guide with editable word document to fill out as needed as a template to follow.
- GST is applicable and will apply to item at checkout